Whore my Oddy..

Looks so completely different from the Oddy we have here. I actually think yours looks good, which is strange to me since it's a minivan.

I like how you can just stop in the road to take pictures of your car.

real nice for a 'wagon' as you put it, tidy as fcuk! i love it from the front, its got a real sleeper look, even though im not a fan of 3 spoke wheels at all, they seem to work on that car.

Yeah,.. At first I don't give a crap whether it's gonna look ok with the car or not.

I searched for the wheels for a long time and I got it new from Hongkong, I just have to own that wheels.

GOD I WANT THOSE WHEELS! how much are they? advan doesnt list a price on their site. think they could work on an eg?

Mine's 18"X8.5" offset 45. It cost me US$2500.

It would look really good on EG, 15" or 16" max.

You can get many different colour centers as well,...

werd, thanks mang. i was lookin and if i remember right the supers smallest was 17s, but the gen 2s came in 16

16" on your Eg will look real good. Esp on championship white Eg, Advan ver2 with red center will be just,.. Damn...

my brother says its not cool because its a "van or SUV" and asked if i have ever seen a FWD SUV.

i call it a wagon. he doesnt believe me.

Well,.. What can I say? This car is indeed a wagon. The one i own is not supposed to be exported out of Japan.

It's called type Absolute RB-1, but somehow those grey importers got them and I bought it.

It has got K24A2 220hp motor with 5 speed semi auto. Does 0-60 in 7.8sec. Not too bad for a wagon isn't it?

Go to honda.co.jp, ask your bro to take a look if he doesnt believe you.

Archived