quick question

EvO

i need a little advice i have a 01 civic ex and ever since installed my cold air my stock temperature gauge goes all the way up and passes the line on hot, only when im driving for about 10 min i dont know if its just some error or is it really getting that hot that quick

If that gauge isnt messed up, and you're letting your car get that hot, something is screwed. Take it to a shop, or if you're up for some fun, check your thermostat and get a new radiator cap. Hope you didnt crack your head. GL.

• 4 weeks later...
yea i agree cause if u keep driving it like that u r seriously gunna mess it up if u dont know how to work on a car shop is the best way to go

Is their an echo in here?

lol its not internal damage i know that for a fact now the only problem i have is my coolent keeps blowing...i know over fill but why would it just start doing that?

I seriously doubt you know that for a fact. Your car over heats after you put an intake on? How could you fuq that up.

Probably just a coincidence your car started overheating but the bottom line is you still don't know how to keep your car from over heating. Your knowledge must be limited.

Radiator leak, thermostat bad, blown head gasket (from it overheating all of the time), fan malfuntion....etc.

I seriously doubt you know that for a fact. Your car over heats after you put an intake on? How could you fuq that up.

Probably just a coincidence your car started overheating but the bottom line is you still don't know how to keep your car from over heating. Your knowledge must be limited.

Radiator leak, thermostat bad, blown head gasket (from it overheating all of the time), fan malfuntion....etc.

echo...take your car to the shop or do whatever you want it seems like your not listening to what EVERYONE has said.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow you guys are still replying to this ..yeah about that car umm lol i sold it for 7k and the overheating problem just stopped one day and never happend again i know "wtf" right? lol not my problem anymore ...now i just have an 05 rsx type-s =p

Archived