New member! with pics of my Nissan.

91RMKS13

It is a 1992 240sx with an SR20DET from a 1991 180sx. The engine is mostly stock just a front mount intercooler (with a weird v-mount setup that lets air come over the intercooler through a couple of cutouts in the bumper and out of the VIS hood) it also has a 3 inch downpipe and a stock looking exhaust with a cutout that exits just before the right rear tire. The car still runs a T25 but I am pushing 12 psi (before it broke). The car has a six point roll cage with a set of sabelt four point harnesses and a sparco seat. The sterio, and ac has been removed to make way for the guages, override switch for the electric fan, and part of the roll cage. I also have a battery disconnect on the odessy battery which is behind the passenger seat. The car sits on a set of KTS coilovers (not sure of the spring rates though) and has a set of adjustable tension rods. The brakes are stock with Hawk pads. There is also an exedy clutch and a Kaaz 2 way lsd. The wheels are sportmax 18 x 8.5 in front and 18 x 9.5 in the back wrapped with Toyo Proxes 245/40 18 in front and 275/35 18 in the rear. Well I think that is it... If I remember anything else I will let you guys know. Oh yeah it is white lol.

Picture025.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Oh and these pics are from the second day I had it... it has a real filter...