Guess What. Another f*cking Problem!

Repsol

My throttle keeps getting stiff. Like it normally would have play in it, like it's soft. Now it'll go from the soft, then it will just like take a crap on me and it's like 7x harder to push in. Does anybody know what this problem would be?

While you're cleaning off your throttle cable tighten it up so it's not soft anymore. Nothing like a freshly tightened throttle cable to make your car feel like a brand new baby.

Well. The WD-40 didn't work... :( I don't know what the problem is. It started like a day or 2 after I put my exhaust on. At first I thought it was because I didn't have an O2 sensor. I bought a new one, and it still has stiff. It always seems to be something. Why couldn't I get a sol like yours John? :(

Shoot some wd-40 on the bitch, it'll loosen up.

Or scoot your floormats back a little bit.

or as kegan should know you should put grafite down the entire cable. also make sure that the throttle plate is movin freely, if not then wd-40 it.

Well, my throttle is actually sticking now. It's like I have cruise control on. I'm getting so pissed with this f*cking car, makes me want to sell it.

when ur throttle sticks, if u can put ur foot under the gas pedal and lift it and it stops sticking, check the metal thing on ur throttle bady that ur throttle cable wraps around. mine sticks sometimes on my civic

Well, my throttle is actually sticking now. It's like I have cruise control on. I'm getting so pissed with this f*cking car, makes me want to sell it.

Patience, brother. Patience.

I have so many things to fix in my car it's not even funny. :( New Glove box, new seats (rain is pretty much ruining them), weather stripping, mostly bullcrap that gets on your nerves. Does anybody else's back window rattle a little when it's down?

I have so many things to fix in my car it's not even funny. :( New Glove box, new seats (rain is pretty much ruining them), weather stripping, mostly bullcrap that gets on your nerves. Does anybody else's back window rattle a little when it's down?

That comes with age of the car. It can be fixed. All of it can be fixed.

Patience is key.

Eh, I'd love to replace my seats with S2K Seats. Anybody know where to get weather stripping and crap so my top doesn't leak? also need it for the windows.

Archived