Those wheels Rbolander gave me......

I traded them for some other enkeis, then traded those enkeis for another set of enkei rsf2's. My the new enkeis are pretty much mint, brand new looking.

Here are the wheels Rick gave me, painted and put on my friends del sol. They are huge, and really bright white....

wheels.jpg

picture is too dark to make out the tire vs the wheel well which is probably why the wheels appear so large. The cameraman was squatting and with minimal background image around the car it is hard to get a perspective.

LOL. those wheels still have the same tires on them from what it looks like. if you were to measure the diameter of the entire wheel including rim and tire, it would probly be around 20"-22" maybe even up to 24", the tires on those rims werent very low profile tires. lol.

that del sol looks so funny with them on there. I told you that you needed to get lower profile tires for those rims.

oh ok. i was gonna say, they still look huge though.

edit: i just enlarged the pic, they are different tires and actually dont look too bad. your friend needs to drop the sol about 2".

what size were the tires that the rims had originally? i dont remember besides the fact that they couldnt fit on any honda but looked good the the 240.

speaking of, is it running any better?

It is dropped, it just doesnt show. We had just let the car off of the jack a few minutes before so the suspension hadnt settled. The 240 is still broke, I think we are just going to swap another SR20.

Yeah I will admit it did break... after hours of 8-900 degree exhaust temps in 120+ degree heat. Lol but atleast it kept up with your bike rick (shifting at 5k) and I had to back off on the highway so i would'nt pass you when your bike was almost topped out... But yeah it broke... Guess I should have left it in Cali until the wiring and timing were fixed.

Yeah I will admit it did break... after hours of 8-900 degree exhaust temps in 120+ degree heat. Lol but atleast it kept up with your bike rick (shifting at 5k) and I had to back off on the highway so i would'nt pass you when your bike was almost topped out... But yeah it broke... Guess I should have left it in Cali until the wiring and timing were fixed.

whoa whoa whoa, how the hell did your car keep up with my bike? on the highway yes, because i dont have the high end power like that. but from the 0-80 or even 0-100 i would crush you. lol.

when you tried racing me light to light, i kept backing off to let you catch up. =p

i beat the new vettes in the 0-60 sprint.

considering u have a 500 ex...thats not bad. but what about after that 5 or 6 secs to 60 lol

0-60 in less than 4 seconds. 0-80 in about 6 seconds. above 90mph its not really worth trying to race anything above a b16 civic level.

on the 1/8 or 1/4 mile, ill spank the crap out of alot of things out there.

my bike runs high 12s on the 1/4 mile

on the highway, my little 500 is FTL. it will get up to 140 on a cold night but the acceleration from 100 to above, is much slower than it is at lower speeds.

now if i had a 600 or 750, that would be a different story

Archived