IMPORTANT

Will the engine mounts that come with the B16 SiR II on hmotorsonline.com bolt straight in to my 93 civic HB SI?

Also, how long does shipping usually take. They ship it out from california, right?

My aunt agreed to me taking a loan, i think im going to take a 4,000 (assuming im allowed to, with the grants i have and such) and buy some nice tools and things.

Any other things that ill have to specially do for my swap just let me know. thanks.

(Nancy said i have to extend something, dont remember what, since its a RHD motor. How hard is that)?

the stock b-series mounts will work. (remember, youre taking a civic motor and putting it into another civic). if you want to use the wiring harness from the jdm motor, you have to cut and extend the wires because its coming from a rhd civic so when you try to use it in your SI itll be too short cause its opposite, get it? if you want to avoid that hassle, im pretty sure you can use an del sol vtec harness or an obd1 GSR harness.

hmotors is in burbank, ca and they always ship out the next business day.

thanks nancy. :) I just got off the phone with wells fargo. im approved. Getting my guardian to cosign and ill have the money soon. Im pretty excited to post pictures of the progress. Just a pre warning, this car looks like crap, but i still love it. Its my first Honda.

usually there is as much as a $50 extra charge for residential shipping. if thats more then you wanted to mess with just have them ship it to the closest truck terminal to you and borrow a pickup to go pick the motor up from the terminal.

ill just dish the 50... How much does shipping usually amount to? im in Idaho. Lewiston.

Anyone wanna help me find a clean exhaust? I want it to be heard, but, i dont want it popping and stuff. drives me insane.

ill just dish the 50... How much does shipping usually amount to? im in Idaho. Lewiston.

Anyone wanna help me find a clean exhaust? I want it to be heard, but, i dont want it popping and stuff. drives me insane.

rs*r exmag or apexi ws sport. both have a good sound. i linked you the sound clip of my rs*r on my itr.

my ITR

seeing she has an rsr exmag, and the video you posted is an rsr exmag, yes man it will sound the same.

and that other exhaust sucks, hence the terrible ricey sound.

this is the aeroturbine exhaust i had on my gsr civic (thats not my car in the vid, just the same exhaust)

the vid doesnt give it too much credit, its a nice deep sound but can get pretty loud under WOT. It was sexy and did i mention loud? I had a 2.5" exhaust from the header back.

robotlander, that exhaust sounded sick. How much was that? I want one right now.

robotlander? um....k.

The exhuast with parts and installation was like 4-500. I bought it from midas. lol. I liked it though.

the aeroturbine is actually designed to spin the exhaust as it exits the car and helps it flow better for much better response and a little extra power. I was happy with it. but it was crazy loud with a 2.5" exhaust.

Edit: when i hit vtec and listening it through the car and almost feeling it through the reverberations, i nearly creamed my pants every time.

Here i even found the exact exhuast i had for you. aero turbine

and with sound clip clips

Yeah, everytime I read your name I think of "robotlander" instead of what I know it really is. Sorry, but that's my private little nickname for you.

That is the sexiest sounding Honda exhaust I've ever heard. Deffo gettin' it for the sol once I have money again.

yay i have a private nickname i guess. lol.

You will like that exhuast. trust me.

i loved that exhaust. nice and deep, but loud too. even up to the last days where i had my civic, i would go outside and just sit in my car with it running so i could listen to it, or i would take it around the block so i could hit vtec.

fun times.

i miss my car. :(

wish you guys could have heard it.

well dumbass, if you and dan when he first visited out here would have stopped by, you could have driven it.

I was gonna let him borrow my car so he would have a way to get around besides you! =p

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i dont have time to search, but i was wondering if anyone had a step by step to swapping a b16 SiR II into my 93 civic HB....

Thanks so much HF Family... engine will be here in a week. finally turned 18 today.

Archived