It happened to me....

Kegger

So the inevitable happened to me last night, someone broke into my car and took my XM radio and tried to take my head unit as well. So now I'm out 200 bucks. And there is no hope of finding it because of so many people on this post that won't be here tommorow. And now if I find out who did it I swear I'm gonna kill him. I'm going to bed now, maybe I'll forget about it.

/rant

its dem flashy gold rims. tey ar like dose bug lights you see on da porch of every rednecks trailer. dey attract them creepy crawlies to ur ride in da night.

You mean to tell me that you put those expensive ass rims on that ride and you are only carrying liability insurance?!? Don't you know that adding comprehensive is only like 20-30 more for each 6 months? I hate that, you shell out your good money and some loser that needs a little more meth swipes it to help shorten their life.

Damn that sucks man, I didnt think anyone would even bother breaking into cars in Fort McCoy, it sounds like tinsle town lol...I can expect break in-s here in Milwaukee though lol

dang.. that really sucks.... makes me happy that i live in idaho. smartest car thief in this place probably couldnt steal my hubs. (as if they would want to in the first place).

good luck man...

Dude, that sucks. Makes me sad to think of someone breaking into my old sol.

And let me just go on record here saying that Icecreamman is still hilarious. Sure he's a jerk, but a hilarious one.

When I got my cd player, I had it like 2 weeks before it got stolen. It played mp3's, had sirius, I loved it, and it got gripped quick. I still havent put anything in it's place yet. It was the only one I ever bought brand new too.

alarms are pointless. it only takes a thief 10-20 seconds max to jack a radio, do you think the thief is even going to hesitate? an alarm is just going to annoy the neighbors

I think it would only take me 5 sec to look out the window maybe 10 to go out side to check on my car.. I even look out side when its not my alarm going off. If you care about your car im sure 5 sec to look wouldnt hurt. Im not saying you guys dont love your cars. but it only takes about 5 sec to check on it. Alarms are not pointless. atleast the good ones arent.

and maybe the thief wont hesitate but im sure if you had a gun in my case im sure he would.or even a metal sluger.

alarms don't do you much good when you're at the movies, or working in a factory or..... (endless places where the car is out of earshot).

alarm goes off in a parking lot and 99% of people don't even look up or look around.

Archived