F:S: GS-R swap, interior, black fiberglass hood

jasminegsr

are you willing to sell the rear lower control arms? lemme know.

more off topicness, but an extra bump for the lady selling her car parts, but why are you using an avatar pic of another forum girl? I very much preferred the previous avatar....:devil:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
more off topicness, but an extra bump for the lady selling her car parts, but why are you using an avatar pic of another forum girl? I very much preferred the previous avatar....:devil:

dont you think this is the hottest chick that ever graced the pages of HF?

bump for jasmine

idont know what your talking about the pic from another forum? but ok. and thank you. and yes i had 22k in this car and i loved it to death. and her name is jasmine, well princess jasmine. my name is heather.

idont know what your talking about the pic from another forum? but ok. and thank you. and yes i had 22k in this car and i loved it to death. and her name is jasmine, well princess jasmine. my name is heather.

he's talking about my avatar picture. its not me, kinda an inside joke.

occasionally someone will start a picture thread for the members and this chick (my avatar) posts her pictures and pretty much thought all the guys would want her. i guess youd have to be there.

I guess I missed that one too Nancy. I don't like having such a bad picture associated with your posts though. You're too hot for that.

Dewd. It was so funny the thread got locked almost instantly.

You don't happen to have the stock GS-R badge do you? The one that goes under the taillights?

And you are gorgeous, wow! EBP_EM1 loves the cock, so don't worry about him. :)

so i have been hearing.

and sorry baby but no i tookthe badge off a long time ago. its more fun to race someoe when they think your driving a rs. :)

so i have been hearing.

and sorry baby but no i tookthe badge off a long time ago. its more fun to race someoe when they think your driving a rs. :)

the roof gives it away that its a gsr. an RS has no moon roof, thats why there the most popular model to build a faux ITR.

never heard of a camero.

What exactly is up your ass lately? All you have done lately is troll the forums looking for spelling mistakes and people to make fun of to make yourself feel better. Your immature bullcrap is getting old real quick.

and sorry baby but no i tookthe badge off a long time ago. its more fun to race someoe when they think your driving a rs.

Damn, you don't happen to have it laying around somewhere? I do like the aspect of surprise though; my car looks ugly as hell right now, aka looks stock and lowered, but my car rips.

Are you selling the stock brakes? I need the entire front and rear setup.

yes but the average camero owner doesnt know that, and its still pointless to build a fake ITR when everyone knows that the bolt pattern is differnt. those are the honda owners that give the rest of us a bad name.

Not to thread jack, but my friend Mike's Integra Type-RS, haha. Thing has a naturally aspirated LS VTEC going 13.1's. It has full Type-R interior, 5 lug, most of the suspension, and most of the body stuff.

43554223sq9.jpg

33914304vr6.jpg

21746888ot9.jpg

80096760pk2.jpg

67658108dk3.jpg

Getting arm dropped by Rich Christensen.

85239848tp2.jpg

11523468ld6.jpg

What exactly is up your ass lately? All you have done lately is troll the forums looking for spelling mistakes and people to make fun of to make yourself feel better. Your immature bullcrap is getting old real quick.

Thank you! Someone else noticed. I felt like a weiner, because I called him out a few times about wheels and suspension topics, but it's been pretty much all over the forum, I've just tried to be silent. I don't know if x3772 is just sticking up right now because this girl is hot as hell, but I just am sick of it all together.

Nothing to do with the op, thread or topic. Hes just been an excessive pain lately in all the forums. I've called him out on it a couple times too. You know, I like icecreamman better. At least he's funny.

yes but the average camero owner doesnt know that, and its still pointless to build a fake ITR when everyone knows that the bolt pattern is differnt. those are the honda owners that give the rest of us a bad name.

i wouldnt say it gives honda owners a bad name, more or less just gives them hope to own something theyll never have. ive always loved the ek9 civic type r and i built my 00 civic cx pretty much to mirror a CTR except we all know CTR's are RHD. so do i give honda owners a bad name? and yeah, 5 lug itr conversions are very popular.

DSC_0109_edited.jpg

DSC00514.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

this is just one of many hondas i own(ed). i dont think im giving anyone a bad name.

• 4 weeks later...

ok im selling the full swap and the interior and the hood for 2500 first come first serve. had the engine sold but the guy was a dumb ass and i wasnt going to be responsible for him killing himself becasue he was driving something with more that 95hp. i want it out of my house now. someone buy it.

• 10 months later...

Archived