Happy Birthday, seb.james!

TS John

lol thanks very much guys! and rbolander, that was the best prezzie of all lol!

didnt have a proper mash up last night, just went n chilled out with some mates n got a bit mongled lol, going out on the weekend to get trashed though :). nah 21 aint really like it is over in the USA, 18s more like that, when you can legally do everything, 21s still kinda seen as becoming an adult as such though over here, lol even though i still feel 18! had a pretty good day though, ta again, and happy birthday to the other guys who were born on july 17th! i noticed there were a few others!

happy bday.. now who are you?

you eat fish and chips smoking a pipe and saying "I say!" to everyone walking by as you sip your tea at the corner cafe with your friend, Otis. You say things like bloody and arse when you watch Futbol on the tele. Old school electronics havent been shipped over so you must get up to change the channel. You go to car shows with Bloody wicked body kitted cars and call them smooth.

This is the most hilarious birthday thread ever.

The only thing that kinda scares me is that apparently Americans have a reputation for cranking it with our cousins? Dunno where that comes from but I seriously hope you made that up, seb.

yea, well you drive on the wrong damn side of the road. which side of the channel tunnel do you have a criss-cross to get the silly brits on the right side?

oh well, i though the tunnel had a roadway too. I'm from the north, my family tree branches outward here. Don't you have a problem with people urinating on the floor in the public restrooms? If I really had to go I sure in the hell wouldn't bother trying to find change to operate the toilet (most of the time I don't have change, tall guy in small car it all falls out of my pockets anyway), how much do you have to pay in taxes on the televisions in your house?

Archived