New Vids of the sol...

Here's a video of the revving... It's okay sounding, burning little bit of oil lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evqD947R_Yo

Here's a 0 - 90ish..If you don't read the description then here ya go..Basically no 02 sensor, it's just plugged up. The throttle response is all fracked up and I'm guessing i'm not getting the full potential, who knows. But it looks slow, probably is. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Saleonydhg4

Yeah...I'm telling you. I think the o2 sensor has something to do with it. It seems slower top end then it was when it was stock. IT HAS TO BE THE DAMNED O2 SENSOR. If anybody knew, help a brother out with some info. Yeah and it's gay it's automatic, wish it was a 5 speed. :(

Yeah...I'm telling you. I think the o2 sensor has something to do with it. It seems slower top end then it was when it was stock. IT HAS TO BE THE DAMNED O2 SENSOR. If anybody knew, help a brother out with some info. Yeah and it's gay it's automatic, wish it was a 5 speed. :(

Might be due to the check engine light.

I can't beleive you posted a video of a stock auto sol...wow!

You fail miserably.

... It's not stock, has header-back if you would take the time to read. And Seb, I didn't pick it out. My dad bought it for my mom but she couldn't drive it because she said it was too small because she was pregnant. So I kind of took over the car... Believe me, I would have picked a 5 speed..

... It's not stock, has header-back if you would take the time to read. And Seb, I didn't pick it out. My dad bought it for my mom but she couldn't drive it because she said it was too small because she was pregnant. So I kind of took over the car... Believe me, I would have picked a 5 speed..

Hahahahah header-back... just LOL.

hey, everyone is bitching cause its an auto...but....FREE CAR MAN!!!!

I'm not even going to look at the video cause I know how slow my sol is. I don't want to be reminded.

Yes Thank you. I seriously don't know why people rag on other people for their cars. Oh, and i'm 17.

1. It's my car, not yours.

2. I'll do whatever the f*ck I please with it.

3. If you have nothing nice to say, then don't f*cking say it all KTHX. :)

Yeah it would be nice. XD, thanks Busted, seems you're always a post after me vise versa. What's your name by the way? Kind of feel retarted calling you busted.

Archived