might get a hatch

94typersol

a firend of mine is selling a 96 hatch for 6gs.he said hed sell it to me for 3500.the mods are aem cai,dc 421 header,greddy evo 2 exhaust,short shifter,act cluch and flywheel combo,enki rims,kumo tires,two 10s,one pice headlights,carbon fiber lip and other crap like a steering wheel and gague cluster.i'd like to get it cause its a hell of a deal i mean all that crap for 3500.but i already got two sols and a winter car.what would you do.i'll post pics as soon as i can.later

a firend of mine is selling a 96 hatch for 6gs.he said hed sell it to me for 3500.the mods are aem cai,dc 421 header,greddy evo 2 exhaust,short shifter,act cluch and flywheel combo,enki rims,kumo tires,two 10s,one pice headlights,carbon fiber lip and other crap like a steering wheel and gague cluster.i'd like to get it cause its a hell of a deal i mean all that crap for 3500.but i already got two sols and a winter car.what would you do.i'll post pics as soon as i can.later

I would stop posting if I were you. Aren't you the one that was disrespecting Nanceroo? Have fun with your Mugen valve cover seal flaming ######. I wish you the worst of luck and maybe the guys that broke into your sol will come back and take your life...biatch! :)

96-00 civics come stock with 1 piece headlights.. so im not impressed

Archived