How to get rid of a SRT4

CleanGSR

LMFAO WHAT A TOOLBAG

"HEY LET ME RACE THE GUY BEHIND THE CAR BESIDE ME, HE'LL NEVAR PASS SO HE'LL NEVAR WINNN!!!one"

what a douche.

lol, its because the SRT 4 is teh fastarrrrrrr

fastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar tahn teh stizzle?! of course! u r awd, u suck from rollz!!!one!

lol srt 4 PWNS

not.

speaking of srt-4's, my buddy had one, dumbass tried driving home when he was smashed from my friends, and hit a tree, spun, and hit another, spinning the car in the oppoite direction of the way he was going. his wheel got caught in between the tree and ripped it right off so that it was sitting flat with the ground, along with his suspension. lol, then my friends were trying to get it out of the road so the cops wouldnt show up, so what do they do? tip it up and lean it against a tree LOL

lol srt 4 PWNS

not.

speaking of srt-4's, my buddy had one, dumbass tried driving home when he was smashed from my friends, and hit a tree, spun, and hit another, spinning the car in the oppoite direction of the way he was going. his wheel got caught in between the tree and ripped it right off so that it was sitting flat with the ground, along with his suspension. lol, then my friends were trying to get it out of the road so the cops wouldnt show up, so what do they do? tip it up and lean it against a tree LOL

I JUST LAUGHED SO HARD MY GIRLFRIENDS PARENTS SCREAMED LOL

I like how uproariously the guys in the car filming laugh when it flys off. It's especially funny since I picture one of them being Nate, though I know it isn't true.

It'd be great to try that around here but most of the rice I see is civics and cavaliers, and I bet if you did that they would try to pull away but wouldn't be able to make speed fast enough.

xxscaxx has some dumb friends. Funny, but dumb.

Archived