Sunroof Dealo

Prangy

Hey guys I have a 94 Honda Civic Ex. My sunroof or whatever you want to call them has taking a crap on me and does not work anymore. I need to know what year of honda civic ex's will fit in my 94. If I can think right aren't 92-95 about all the same. Thanks

you say its taken a crap on you, whats not working about it?

check the track that the sunroof runs on. My friend with a 97 prelude had the same problem, turns out, the track was full of gunk and all kinds of crap in there. we cleaned it out with a towel and sprayed it with wd-40 and that did the trick.

is the motor dead for your sunroof?

you say its taken a crap on you, whats not working about it?

check the track that the sunroof runs on. My friend with a 97 prelude had the same problem, turns out, the track was full of gunk and all kinds of crap in there. we cleaned it out with a towel and sprayed it with wd-40 and that did the trick.

is the motor dead for your sunroof?

No the motor isnt dead, I just do not feel like messing around with it. A guy will sell me one from a 95 honda ex for 40 bucks. I was looking at a scamatic or how ever you spell it for my sunroof, to ridiculous, and can only get the parts from the dealership. Actually bought a part that was 30.00 bucks, just took it back though because I needed another piece for more.

if you dont want to mess around with it, then why are you trying to find parts for it?

I imagine replacing a sunroof completely would be much harder then trying to fix the one you already have. then again, ive never had to replace one before.

I have never worked on one either, but what it looks like to me it would be easier. There are just so many damn parts to the thing. On the scamatic there was well over 30 parts. If you buy the wrong part, or you need to buy more than one part it gets a lil expensive for such a little thing.

I have never worked on one either, but what it looks like to me it would be easier. There are just so many damn parts to the thing. On the scamatic there was well over 30 parts. If you buy the wrong part, or you need to buy more than one part it gets a lil expensive for such a little thing.

And if, like rbolander says, it's only gunked up and such, then it will be much cheaper and easier than replacing the whole damn thing.