My car is dead

90IntegraC1

Hey Dan, just be easy with your prices for parting out that car, I've already heard an incerdibly rediculous price you want. $1000 for your GS-R head with stock cams, stock valvetrain, a Blox intake manifold, aand a painted valve cover. I really don't know if it was ported and polished, barely anyone thinks it was. Plus, I realize you spent around $1000 putting the head together, but once something has been installed and driven on your car, price shoots down. Plus, your not even 100% sure that head is even good since it never engaged VTEC very well, I'd take the $500 and run...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i gave that price because i'd rather not part it out...so luckily the kid dropped it as soon as i said $1000 lol.

my dad told me that danny and DML has people interested in buying the whole thing...which would be easier on me since i've already parted out a car, and don't really enjoy it....especially since i have to store it at my uncle's a half hour away...

anywho....i'll be on here as much as i have been lately...twice a week for five minutes lol

i realized that life is more fun when i'm not sitting at my comp looking at forums endlessly and get outside wakeboarding, tubing, jet skiing, chillin' with friends, etc....so much better.

i realized that life is more fun when i'm not sitting at my comp looking at forums endlessly and get outside wakeboarding, tubing, jet skiing, chillin' with friends, etc....so much better.

Yeah and pretty much dicked over your hometown friends...

hey dan. i respect your decision to quit the modding scene, at least for a little while. The DA will be missed. Your build was probly one of the coolest that ive seen on here at HF. you showed your work every step of the way and thats something to be applauded. You worked hard at it and i feel a little ashamed about my build. I just threw a bunch of money at my car without even thinking and had it done in less than two weeks, i didnt really get to appreciate everything that went into it. maybe if i would have took a second to see what i really had, i might not have lost it so easily.

Anyway, hope to see you on here often, youre awesome and cool in my book.

Nah, not really, I'm done with it. I just wanted to let him know how a bunch of us feel back home, how he just sort of dipped. Whatever.

If i didn't care about our friendship so much i would go on a rant as to why i'm here. I don't have to explain myself, but basically i had to get away from drinking, smoking, partying, and my new job back home sucked.

I can't keep going in that downward spiral...just wasn't what i want to do anymore.

I'm sorry some people back home feel that way, but people are gonna have to realize that everyone is going to move away at some point, some sooner than later. I'll be home for the school year, but i'll be right back up here in new york in the beginning of may when school ends...i'm sorry if you think i dicked you over, but i needed to get away, and it's been really good for me...i just hope you can respect my decision instead of saying i dicked you and everyone else over...

If i didn't care about our friendship so much i would go on a rant as to why i'm here. I don't have to explain myself, but basically i had to get away from drinking, smoking, partying, and my new job back home sucked.

I can't keep going in that downward spiral...just wasn't what i want to do anymore.

I'm sorry some people back home feel that way, but people are gonna have to realize that everyone is going to move away at some point, some sooner than later. I'll be home for the school year, but i'll be right back up here in new york in the beginning of may when school ends...i'm sorry if you think i dicked you over, but i needed to get away, and it's been really good for me...i just hope you can respect my decision instead of saying i dicked you and everyone else over...

I understand that people move, but usually it isn't "I'm going away for the week for vacation," then the day they come back saying, "my car blew up and I am moving to New York for the rest of the summer." Whatever, it's cool, just pretty fracked up in my opinion. The only semi-understandable reason for you "moving" was you got a job that was better then what you did for Pino's dad. That job did not sound fun, but at the same time you could have waited a little longer and found something else. But the whole drinking, smoking, and partying thing is terrible. All that stuff goes around everywhere, usually happens more when you are with new people, because you want to be "accepted." I usually stop drinking when I start realizing my friends are doing it too often. Like, I rarely talk to Loftus anymore, sadly. Your parties, I really didn't drink a lot. It's not hard to stop, you just have to be willing to say no.

ah rob relax man...i'll be home on the 25th.

it's not like i just randomly decided to work here. i've been vacationing here since i was 5 years old and always wanted to work here. the minute i heard there was a good paying life guard job open i jumped at the opportunity....i'm sorry i got tired of west chester, i just needed to get away...

hopefully you'll be willing to talk to me when i get back, and i'm sorry if you all think i'm a dickk now...i didn't mean anything by leaving...

Archived