My car is dead

90IntegraC1

Rod knock.

Unfixable.

I would say more but i'm moving to New York for the rest of summer so I won't be on here for a while....I'm getting a new car before school so I'll post pics of that when I get back....hope everyone is well...peace.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a life guarding job at this vacation place in Speculater, New York....basically i work 11-5 monday through friday and get real good money....the rest of the time i can go out on my boat/jet ski and hang out with the staff that i've gotten to know the last 13 years lol. there's also this girl that's effing sweet who works there...known her for 6 or 7 years so now's my chance.

I don't know how i'm gonna get the exhaust manifold off. The car is at DML, I leave tomorrow, and I don't have time to do it in their parking lot.

If you want it you can do it in my street while i'm away...Just let me know before hand so I can tell my parents you aren't stealing crapt.

'97-'01 Honda Prelude

or

'02-'03 Nissan Sentra Spec-V

or

'98-'99 Acura 2.3CL

or

'01-'04 Civic Ex 2-dr

No engine modifications except for routine maintenance.

I want a car with good MPG and so-so power, but not enough that would make me tempted to speed...I want a comfortable, affordable, reliable, and nicer car. Those are four things my Integra didn't offer.

That's a bummer, dude. Right after you did all that work too.

Think it had anything to do with the fact that you were running it so long without a tune and stuff still wasn't working properly?

If you get a Sentra I am going to knock your teeth out.

And yeah, I'd most likely try and get it off, because I'd like to get this ITR header off, even though as is I am side by side, if not pulling a little, against Bahnatka. Any chance I could get it done at DML on a lift?

Eh, I would disagree. Unless you are going to dump money into the "new" car just as easily, it isn't as fun. Out of all the cars I've owned, I must say, my EH2 is by far the most fun and the car I am most proud of. Besides the EJ1 I had, this is the oldest and cheapest car I've owned.

well.

i'm done with this car. pisses me off and always breaks.

anyway....back to work...

What did you expect from a 17 year old car?

I like when my car breaks. It means I have something that I can justify replacing with a performance part and the wife doesn't even give me much sh!t about it.:devil:

With a bad motor the car won't be worth much as it sits. So just buy a cheap DD and spend your spare time tinkering with the teg.

no....i've already spent over $10,000 in the last 2 1/2 years on this car. I don't want to spend another dime on it.

I'm parting it out, saving that money, and my parents are co-signing for a loan so I can get something newer and nicer than a '90 integra.

As far as what I'm going to be driving in the mean-time...2004 Toyota Camry XLE...haha my mom's old car. SWEET.

Archived