People on Dallasimports.net

EH6TunerDaniel

Those people need to actually look at a motor before they start talking about them....

And Jesus H Christ, there is not one single person on that board who can spell MODULE right.

They brought my car into it for some reason, bashing it and saying that I give Hondas a bad name. I responded with this.

Yes, its my stock looking car that gives Honda's a bad name. You really do neet to stfu. You are retarded. Also, thanks for bringing my car, which is competely unrelated, into this conversation. That shows how smart and mature you really are.

http://www.dallasimports.net/forums/index....c=76556&hl=

Looking at this, it looks like you are the one giving Honda's a bad name. I dont speed or street race, so I dont see how I would give Hondas a bad rep. You talk about VTEC kicking in and "Landing in VTEC" like it is some Honda turbo. Its not. I hope you get caught street racing and they make an example out of you by crushing your car. You dont deserve it. Go buy a Metro.

you know , the guy GSR telling us he can rev his car to over 11K is hilarious , its impossible. unless he has about 50 grand into it , with a dry sump 100 PSI oiling system , lol. so some of the guys on there are definitely tools. saying he had to feather the clutch to get the tires to stop spinning , cause when VTEC kicked in , the wheels started spinning? baahahahahahahaha. apparently hes got the only all motor honda in the WORLD , that has torque like that.

i disconected the axel in the front jacked the car up adn then gassed it. i have a picture of my gages its past red line andgoing 160mph maybe thats what he did. lol. ok im done being stupid. anyway those guys are idiots on that forum. they cant stick to a topic and dont know what topic they are talking about when they do. i havea jdm 2jz best motor i have ever had. i have no problem finding parts or changing them. but the same thing pisses me off about the toyotas as he hondas the engine bays are made for those damn little chinese people to stick their hands in and i cant reach a damn thing. can someone build a car with more room to work. damn jap crap. but i loved my teggy just the same. ok im losing sight of the topic, yup imlost gunna shut up now.

what are you talking about woman , lol , you must not have worked on many cars than , cause hondas are one of the best cars to work on.

untitledxh4.png

so it looks like air gose in the pipe though the intercooler gets some more fresh air into the turbo and gose into engine i dont get the second turbo on the what looks to get the exhaust side man im soo lost right now.. Daniel help me read dis.. LOl

Archived