The new MySpace.com thread...

Drew

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
finally? lol, okay mr. 2004

ok ok. Ive had a facebook since like 2004 but I completely forgot about it until you starting bragging about all the cool stuff you could do with it. So, I went to get an account and it said my email address already had an account and it sent me the password.

ok ok. Ive had a facebook since like 2004 but I completely forgot about it until you starting bragging about all the cool stuff you could do with it. So, I went to get an account and it said my email address already had an account and it sent me the password.

liar

im not lying. if facebook lets you see how long you have been a member, then go ahead and look at my account.

you will see that ive been a member forever, and I didnt start updating everything until yesterday

email for reactivation (since they deactivated my account because i didnt log in for a few years):

email.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ever yo?

you bet your @ss

one of these days, i'm going to make a cleaned up version of this thread so it's easier to get the links. not tonight, though.

Archived