my weekend!!!

tomarow...driving from mississippi to houston, texas for the WARPED TOUR!!! yeah! The Used cancelled cause the lead singer went in for throat surgery. that sux pretty bad. W/bands like Coheed and Cambria, Killswitch Engage, The Almost, Bayside, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Spill Canvas, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and about 25 others. And the long awaited....Paramore. HALEY WILLIAMS FTW!!! :heart:

OOOOH and then the following tuesday im going to New Orleans to see Coheed and Camria, and Killswitch Engage AGAIN!!! w00t

should be a fun-filled weekend!

any other warped tour-ers?

Have fun, buddy!

A few bands I am going to be wanting to see when Warped Tour comes around here in August...

The Almost

As I Lay Dying

Chiodos

Circa Survive

Drop Dead, Gorgeous

Funeral For A Friend

Haste The Day

Killswitch Engage

Norma Jean

Paramore

Scary Kids Scaring Kids

The Spill Canvas

Throwdown

Underoath

...a little disappointed, because I thought Eyes Set To Kill was supposed to be on Warped Tour, maybe they didn't make the cut or them losing their singer fracked it up, even though their female guitar player took over.

lol all those sick bands and your waiting to see paramore? hahaha, just kidding with ya. i actually saw them, they are awesome live. have a good time man.

Well, I'm actually into bands with girl vocalists, don't know why, but I like the change of pace. Like Eyes Set To Kill.

lmao rob's a flyleaf fan.

btw, red jumpsuit apparatus are from where i'm from.

they rock the f*ck out son.

Archived