RESOLVED: site

is it just me , or does this website run like crap most of the time. today im trying to read posts , im either getting the white screen , or its taking like 25 seconds to load the next page. this site is always like this for me now since it was changed , anyone else having issues? annoying as hell.

sometimes it takes four years to load pages for me too.

i have a request mods:

on a lot of boards im on, when someone posts a thread, and you put your cursor over the name of the thread, it will show you like the first line or so of what they typed before you open it. is there any way you guys can add that?

not to hijack you cranny lol. just i hate how when the pages take forever to load, and then what i click on is a stupid thread i dont want to post in.

sometimes it takes four years to load pages for me too.

i have a request mods:

on a lot of boards im on, when someone posts a thread, and you put your cursor over the name of the thread, it will show you like the first line or so of what they typed before you open it. is there any way you guys can add that?

not to hijack you cranny lol. just i hate how when the pages take forever to load, and then what i click on is a stupid thread i dont want to post in.

IPB doesn't have that feature "built in", like vBulletin does. (Unless IPB recently added it.) It can be done, but it's not something a mod could do either way.

yea, around 7am EST the entire website was not available for me. Couple hours later it was back and running fine. Probably just a router went down and the isp hadn't rerouted it yet. That might explain why a few people were slow, some were fine and others were locked out entirely.

It happens to me too......but then again, I am using satellite internet.............damn at&t.......stealing my money.......

temporary for me, although I have always had a problem with the search function timing out on me if I search more than one category for anything over 3 months old, or if I search one category for anything over 6 months old.

Archived