aux lights

Del Sol Driva

I'd like mine to come on when I turn my headlights on one click, with my corners, and then go off when I turn it two clicks, since eventually I'll have HIDs. If that's possible I'd love to know how it's done, since I know nothing of wiring.

Or you could just wire an alternate switch that cuts them on and off whenever you want. It's not as though your car is short on interior space for them.

hey im taking my car in to my buddy to see if we can fix my aux lights they dont work for some reason fuse and bulbs look good so were prob goin to go through the wireing so ill ask him how to do that stuff and ill post it on here as soon as i find out.

Not quite sure if this is what you're looking for...

TeamSol Washington has some great write-ups tho ---> Aux. Light Walk Thru

Buddy is absolutely correct. I was going to post a link to that. I am a member of Team Sol WA and have done that modification. I love having my auxiliary lights on without having to turn the parking lights on. Just make sure you connect it to where there is no power when the key is turned to off. There should be a spot in the fuse box where there are 3 prongs to hook up a quick connect fitting.....I think it was the middle one.

Archived