Cat-back systems

Chris07

Ok so I have an all stock 99 5th gen prelude and im looking into getting a new cat-back system. I have done some research and what not but I still do not known which one to choose. I am tryin to go for a really nice sound and still be able to get a good power gain. I looked into a couple of the tanabe exhaust systems but i do not know much about them. I also looked into Apexi and Greddy. I should also mention that i am looking to put a dual exhaust on my car. So I guess my question is.... Which exhaust out of those three brands will give me the most power, the best sound (without it sounding like a fart can), and which ones are best for dual exhaust?????

Not sure about a dual system man, but I would go with a Tanabe, or Skunk2. My opinion is the Greddy and Apexi are both hyped up fart cans. I have a Skunk2 Mega Power on my 98 Type SH and it's a nice sound through regular rpm range, and a mean growl in vtec range.