Would this be a good Accord to buy?

Shadow99

I saw it in the paper, just wanted some opinions about it. I want something that will last a long time, good gas mileage, and be reliable. I am seriously looking for a car like this2001 2 door Accord. 4 cylinder, 5 speed manual, 6-disc changer, sunroof, cloth interior. 68,500 miles. Asking price is $9800

The seller said it was a LX but someone I talked to thought it had to be an EX for it to have a sunroof.

I don't know alot about Hondas, thanks for any help you could give me.

I saw it in the paper, just wanted some opinions about it. I want something that will last a long time, good gas mileage, and be reliable. I am seriously looking for a car like this2001 2 door Accord. 4 cylinder, 5 speed manual, 6-disc changer, sunroof, cloth interior. 68,500 miles. Asking price is $9800

The seller said it was a LX but someone I talked to thought it had to be an EX for it to have a sunroof.

I don't know alot about Hondas, thanks for any help you could give me.

sounds like a decent price i guess, got any pics? the owner would know for sure what trim it was, the sunroof might have been an option from the dealer.

sounds like a decent price i guess, got any pics? the owner would know for sure what trim it was, the sunroof might have been an option from the dealer.

I don't have any pics because it was in the paper, I might go look at it tomorrow or Friday, they said it was in great condition.

Archived