Oh shyt

Rick B.

Well, today was my first official day at my new security job. Ive had little wannabe days for training and stuff, but today was the first full day that i was on duty.

for those of you that dont know, I work at a hospital as one of the security officers. I walk the recently deceased to the morgue, i take out all the jewelery including ear-rings and make sure the families get them, i patrol the outside and deal with people breaking into cars, wannabe thugs harassing everyone, mentally ill patients who cant think for themselves and sometimes get violent, pretty much, its not a boring job and we do make arrests, often. It also pays $13 an hour. Not enough really when you think about it, having to go restrain a patient in their bed when they could possibly be infected with HIV or some other virus/disease and they are biting clawing and spitting. Meh

Anywho, today was my first day, and I didnt even make it through my shift when one of my bosses comes out and tells me that there is a problem with my guard card. they dont know whats up with it, and I dont know whats up with it. They just say i need a new one and that it was revoked for some reason. So, im on temporary employment hold until I straighten things out with the Bureau of Security and Investigative services. crap crap crap crap crap. and if HF edits my post, Im not saying "crap" im saying sh!t.

but i do look damn sexy in uniform though. very nice. :p

dont know whats going to happen. they dont know about my background..... yet. hopefully they wont for awhile. i just need to clear up this crap with my guard card.

How do you get a job as a security guard without them finding out about your criminal history? That's scary?

I'm not saying that you don't deserve the job, but there could be some seriously shady characters rolling in for that gig if they don't do background checks.

if you already have a guard card, then they dont worry about it too much. people with felonies cant get a guard card. with me though, i had my card before i was arrested.

well, i just sold the DA for 2k.

that will catch me up on my probation payments and hire my lawyer so i can possibly expunge my record. yay! i start working on that tomorrow.

at the moment, im just going to worry about getting my record cleared. once that happens, ill be set and i can buy a car later. having a bike is ok this time of year. the weather is perfect for it.

i think they should put you in jail where you belong , fukin crook , hehe.

i hate you cranny.:pirate:

the job thing sucks. Im still on hold waiting for the guard card people send me that letter. My boss left me a message last night, and i think im about to lose the job. frackin a.

and i have a month to find a new place to live. joyous.

i hate you cranny.:pirate:

the job thing sucks. Im still on hold waiting for the guard card people send me that letter. My boss left me a message last night, and i think im about to lose the job. frackin a.

and i have a month to find a new place to live. joyous.

I'll say a prayer for you that you dont lose your job. After all I am an ordained minister so I'll use my powers to try and help you. Also we are hiring like crazy up here in Seattle. something to think about.

i actually like seattle. I lived on Ft. Lewis just outside of tacoma for about 4 years (1996-2000). I miss the weather. Its very green up there and a fun place to go camping.

let me know when Mt. Rainier erupts, i want to be there when it happens

Archived