FS- nikon D40 slr

Nancy

im selling my nikon d40 with basic 18-55 mm lens, battery, charger, pretty much everything it came with. ill even include the 1 gig memory card. its only 6 months old, almost brand new. ask around, see if anyone wants a dlsr. im asking 550 firm.

thanks guys, nancy

To make a faster sale you should advertise:

"$550.00 gets you a bunch of naughty pictures of Nancy and I'll throw in a free DSLR camera w/ etc...."

Seriously, I wish I had the money right now for this. I've been wanting a DSLR for soo long.....but I'm way too broke.

cool, tell all your friends. i wont even format the memory card so who ever gets it sees all my naughty pictures. :heart:

Hell...I don't even need a camera, but I just might buy it for this alone. :drool:

• 2 weeks later...
Got any other lenses for it that you would be willing to part with, or flashes maybe?

i have a 10.5 nikkor fisheye and nikkor 70-300mm telephoto lens if youre interested.

still for sale, guys.

I actually am seriously contemplating buying this from you. Only thing is I'm 500 in debt right now and about to go away for a month. If you wanna hold it till Sept. then I'd deffo pick it up but if not I understand.

How much you want for the telephoto?

i have two, i have a quantaray (sp?) 70-300mm or the nikkor 70-300mm. the thing with the d40 is that it wont auto focus unless the lens has a a/f motor in it. 120 for the quantaray and 300 for the nikkor.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nancy. I have a question about your Nikkor 70-300.

Is this the AF 70-300 f4-5.6 or AF-S 70-300 f4.5-5.6 VR?

Could you please take a picture of the lens and the writing on the lens, the glass on both sides? I plan to get a 70-300 around christmas but the one I'm wanting is around $480. If it's the same as what you have then I'd just as soon get it from you.

Nancy. I have a question about your Nikkor 70-300.

Is this the AF 70-300 f4-5.6 or AF-S 70-300 f4.5-5.6 VR?

Could you please take a picture of the lens and the writing on the lens, the glass on both sides? I plan to get a 70-300 around christmas but the one I'm wanting is around $480. If it's the same as what you have then I'd just as soon get it from you.

i sold the nikkor 70-300 awhile ago but heres the link for it. yeah, it is the AF-S 70-300 f4.5-5.6 VR.

Archived