HEY HEY HEY

Hi my name is matt AKA honda_man_1991 Ive got a honda civic hatchback 1991. Ive got big plans for this car. But dont really know that much about the hondas anymore. I got a zx2 a while ago and just sold it for this honda im in now, Probally the best choice I made getting out of the fords lol Well Im here and here to stay if you all like ME!!!!!!

Matt

Well I just got it a couple of days ago, and haven't had time to get pictures because ive been working on it so much just about every day something new.

I've got so far on it my new brakes, today my tires come in the mail for my 17's. And yesterday got my cd player and new front speakers install alpine head unit, and pioneer speakers. Getting my lowering springs in soon my TEIN. 1 inch in the front and 1.5 in the rear.

I really want to do alot to this car its only got 172k on it and I know I can get more out of it. If not a b16 would be nice.....

Matt