New B ... Dont Laugh To Hard

Shaffty

I Just bought a 98 GS-R with 85000 miles on it. its all stock except for a AEM Cold Air intake (Not the V2)

when i bought the car it had the check engine light on because of a bad front O2 Sensor. so i went to Autozone (i know i know) and got the direct plug in type. i reset the computer by taking the possitive cable off the battery. The Check Engine light goes off for alittle while then comes back on after 1/2 hour to 45 mins. We check the computer for codes and the only one its throwing is the 11 code which is the front O2 Sensor.... is there anything you guys can think of that might be making this still throw the check engine light on?

Here comes the second part where you guys will really be laughin at me ....

Which is the best exhaust piece to buy on these 3 for the best full system.

Cat-Back?

Header?

Cat?

Also which is a good Street Race Clutch ....

and yes i understand how search works but its just as easy to type in my own forum :)

Anything else i need to change or fix that would be a good buy?

Catback + Header are good. Depending on where you live you can go catless or maybe emissions state you have to. Find out about that, a catless system is pretty nice.

Header I'd go with something well known..Toda..SMS, if I were really cheap it'd probably end up being DC.

Catback would be whatever. A lot of choices out there.

I go catless because I'm in Florida, so that's not an option to me.

Good "street race" clutch would be provided my Action Clutch, Exedy or ACT, just depends on how much money you wanna' shell out.

Whats some really good options on the Cat Back .....

also i live in Indiana ive never seen anything be checked about emissons big trucks around run no cats and then you got Dodge trucks blowin black smoke everywhere ...lol

Thanks for the help.

on the clutch's which is the best even with out money being the issue. but its a daily driver ...

Dude there are so many options for the Integra I wouldn't know where to start.

Clutch wise, I've always liked the Exedy Organic disc clutch.

I was lookin at either the Apexi N1 or the Skunk 2 70mm?

The Apexi is only 65mm but it is also about 200.00 cheaper then the Skunk2

i just want a really deep sound that does get the nasty high pitched noise when it come into VTEC ....

Whats more on this Catless stuff you talkin like a test pipe?

sorry for all the questions

I was lookin at either the Apexi N1 or the Skunk 2 70mm?

The Apexi is only 65mm but it is also about 200.00 cheaper then the Skunk2

i just want a really deep sound that does get the nasty high pitched noise when it come into VTEC ....

Whats more on this Catless stuff you talkin like a test pipe?

sorry for all the questions

Pretty much.

go with an Exedy clutch, with a light weight flywheel, a DC sports header, and an RS-r GTII Catback. thats just what i would go with for now. then a set of cams, port/polish and a little bit of tuning and motor work.

Archived