Honda modification..

rjackson1230

Just want to ask what are the other parts of the Accord that can be modified? I changed the my wheels, it's really nice as of now but I'm not sure if some people will see it the same way. I'm planning to put hubcaps or the one they are calling the wheel covers, I want it without the logo and really nice if it's silver. But does it look nice on Honda?

The interior part would be great if it got some Honda Accord floor mats for I can keep it always clean and the dirt won't get stuck on the hard-to-clean parts. I also want it personalized. Am I missing anything? Want to make this simple car be a nice one. Forgot to mention, it's an old one that my uncle gave me and I'm the one who's making it a modern one.

Just want to ask what are the other parts of the Accord that can be modified? I changed the my wheels, it's really nice as of now but I'm not sure if some people will see it the same way. I'm planning to put hubcaps or the one they are calling the wheel covers, I want it without the logo and really nice if it's silver. But does it look nice on Honda?

The interior part would be great if it got some Honda Accord floor mats for I can keep it always clean and the dirt won't get stuck on the hard-to-clean parts. I also want it personalized. Am I missing anything? Want to make this simple car be a nice one. Forgot to mention, it's an old one that my uncle gave me and I'm the one who's making it a modern one.

can an Accord be modified?? look at my signature, that should answer your question.

Archived