hi there!

Hondababe

Hi guys. Just signed in here. Just want to widen my knowledge about Honda(and other car you talked about in here) to share it to my friends and help them and also for me to fix and modify my own vehicle by myself.

As of now, I'm fond of car races, the one which is legal, with my friends. I'm looking for some Honda racing parts. I don't have any idea on this aside from the fact that this is my first car and I don't know that much in this. I just replaced my wheels and that's it. Please give me some suggestins and ideas on this one. Thanks.

:thumbsup:

you guys are such tools. lol.

Welcome to the site, not all of us are horn dogs.

what make/model, and year is your civic? do you have any pics of the car?

again, welcome to HF. enjoy your stay.

Even though I'm just kidding, I know you want to see as well, just trying to look like you are more mature and don't. :thumbsup:

<3

what make/model, and year is your civic? do you have any pics of the car?

again, welcome to HF. enjoy your stay.

this coming from a guy requesting "risque'" pics from all the chicks to him. rick, youre just a horndog as anyone else here. its okay, girls like it even though they dont admit it.

even i wanna see pictures of hondababe :laugh:

i havent asked once in this thread for pics. not once. go ahead and read through the thread, i actually had the most mature post at the beginning of the thread. go ahead, go look.

Edited by rbolander

hold on just 1 sec. I did not specificly request risque pics. I just simply stated that they could be pm'ed. :p

Just makin fun dude. LOL

Edited by Kegger