new to the site. heres my del sol.

lewi

I know.

This guy just got on my bad side right from the start so I'm just giving him crap.

i know no one referred to anything as stages. im just letting u guys know where im comin from and maybe i started to rant a lil bit and im sorry for that.

and i got on your bad side? first thing u said is my wheels dont match STOCK looking corner lights.

anyway.

does anyone have pics of the ARC knob. i dont think ive ever seen it.

i thought what he said to u was funny.

stage 3 cams is what buddy club and skunk2 classifies their cams as.

i think its stupid and i dont want those cams.

i'll have some RM cams made for me when the time comes.

wanna buy mine?

ebay special CTR knockoff.. 10 shipped.

little scratched up.

i have to call gorilla to get a lug key to get the bastard lugnuts off.. and i need my jack and jackstands that are at my house in ga

wanna buy mine?

ebay special CTR knockoff.. 10 shipped.

little scratched up.

i have to call gorilla to get a lug key to get the bastard lugnuts off.. and i need my jack and jackstands that are at my house in ga

send me a pic. does it look just like the CTR knob? red shift pattern?

Pretty sick sol, man. A little showier than I'd go with it but it all in all looks nice. Diggin' the wheels but I honestly would get clear corners and reflectors for the front just so there's fewer colors jumping out.

look. we give everyone crap when they join this site. all you had to say about the gauges was that they were there when you bought the car. thats it. could have left it at that.

most people, unless they are ricers, and im not pointing any fingers so dont get all worked up about it, dont have gauges on their car unless they have some serious mods and actually find them necessary. IN MY OPINION, they just attract unwanted attention from cops and potential theives.

anyways, it is a nice car, i love sols and i believe yours has some potential. that is all.

hey its a nice car i think you should go with all smoked (black) lights i think that would make it look better. overall it looks great though. better then my accord i can tell you that. nice though my brother has a red 93 del sol and i like that better then his. cool !!

Archived