new to the site. heres my del sol.

lewi

its got a b18b, short ram intake, red suede on headliner and door panels, 99-00 civic front lip, coil overs, and thats about it, oh yea, yellow fogs and amber side markers.

more to come VERY soon.

francodelsol008hj7.jpg

francodelsol011ni3.jpg

francodelsol012do2.jpg

Nice ride.

However, The red accents on the wheels do not go with the amber corners or yellow aux. lights at all.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright so should i go buy some CLEAR corners and some SWEET altezza tails? how do amber corners not go with red? what if the car was red? should i just paint the corner lights RED! lol.

thanks for your opinion but it matches just fine. trust me

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright so should i go buy some CLEAR corners and some SWEET altezza tails? how do amber corners not go with red? what if the car was red? should i just paint the corner lights RED! lol.

thanks for your opinion but it matches just fine. trust me

ooooooook. dont bash a reg, noob. you asked people what you thought about your car, so he gave his opinion. quick question, since youre only running with an ls motor, and no turbo, whats with all of the pillar gauges?

Sorry I hurt your feelings man. What I meant is I dont like the red accents with the amber and yellow. That better?

And besides, dont give me that altezza light and clear corner bullsh!t. That's not how I roll.

lol.. nice car.

dont like the shift knob.

it was there when i bought it, and i dont like it too much either but it is a genuine "TRUST" knob.

ooooooook. dont bash a reg, noob. you asked people what you thought about your car, so he gave his opinion. quick question, since youre only running with an ls motor, and no turbo, whats with all of the pillar gauges?

umm i never knew you HAD to have a turbo to run aftermarket gauges. thats a new one to me.

but since u asked, its a voltmeter, oil pressure, and water temp

all completely useless unless u have a turbo! lol

i guess i shouldve bought the a/f meter with the flashing LED's that one is WAY more useful.

oh and just cuz im new to the site doesnt mean i dont know anything about cars or hondas. so i dont want to hear "nooB' crap.

i wasnt bashing anyone. i was just confused on how they dont go well together.

im not trying to be hostile. but its not like i have a huge stupid wing and rediculous bodykit. im into keepin my cars lookin LOW and clean, and im not one of those idiots that thinks the car handles better the lower i go, i understand my car is soooo low that it handles like ass. i just love the way it looks.

and as far as the pillar gauges. they were there when i bought the car so i left them. but then again when i got the car all the interior trim was painted BLUE!!! lol. i def didnt leave it that way.

i dont mind the pillar gauges. i like them

and im changin the knob to a ITR knob and a ITR boot.

then im having the stock seats recovered to look like ITR seats.

Dude, they're just giving you crap. Your car is very clean, besides..why would you care what they think? It's YOUR money and YOUR car.

I personally like it a lot.

i hate the word noob. or newbie or some stupid crap like that.

they're different colors, thats how they dont go together.. but i like them.

yea but thats like sayin i should get silver or chrome wheels cuz my headlights have chrome reflectors.

maybe im different but i love my wheels.

sorry i didnt put SI's on there although i do have some with winter tires.

and sorry i didnt buy slipstreams! lol.

im not trying to be hostile. but its not like i have a huge stupid wing and rediculous bodykit. im into keepin my cars lookin LOW and clean, and im not one of those idiots that thinks the car handles better the lower i go, i understand my car is soooo low that it handles like ass. i just love the way it looks.

and as far as the pillar gauges. they were there when i bought the car so i left them. but then again when i got the car all the interior trim was painted BLUE!!! lol. i def didnt leave it that way.

i dont mind the pillar gauges. i like them

and im changin the knob to a ITR knob and a ITR boot.

then im having the stock seats recovered to look like ITR seats.

i'd go with an ARC knob..20 shipped from a guy on HT.

ITR knob is gonna be 160-200 bucks.. if you really want the ITR knob.

If you post pics on here, i am allowed to tell you what i think.. the car's nice, i just dont like those few things about it.

i'd go with an ARC knob..20 shipped from a guy on HT.

ITR knob is gonna be 160-200 bucks.. if you really want the ITR knob.

If you post pics on here, i am allowed to tell you what i think.. the car's nice, i just dont like those few things about it.

thats true and i value everyones opinion. but things like "if you dont have a turbo, why do u have gauges" things like that aggitate me. i also hate when people refer to everything as a "STAGE 1" or "STAGE 2" whatever. like we are playing gran turismo. personally i have NO idea what a stage 2 clutch is. why not tell me how much hp it can hold or if its a 3puck or a 4 puck or 6 puck. i hate it when people say "i got a stage 3 cam." ???? what does that mean. what are the specs? whats the lift and duration? everything is like a video game now. lol

"i got a stage 3 turbo kit!" everytime i hear that i wanna be like ' SWEET how many credits did it cost!' lol i may as well act like im in gran turismo too!

Archived