Car Pics

Here are some pics of my uncles del sol he had a 96 Integra b4 this, but sold it and got a truck now a del sol. The other is my co-workers prelude and crew member of =TVS=.

I think there both stock but i'll get more info on the specs soon.:thumbsup:

ricksdelle2.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-06

johnspreludefrontiy9.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-06

johnspreludesidezl6.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-06

Sorry about the last 2 pics it was at 1am at the illegals just having fun i'll try and get some better ones soon. ill also post a vid of that night I got some good races on cam just going to edit all the clips into one long clip. As far as the specs still working on it alot of drama at work the owner of the prelude quit working. Not sure why you guys cant se the pics I see them just fine.. but i'll try and put then in photo shop and edit the darkness.

i dont wanna see your slow cars race.

Then dont come on the post. And who the fk said it was of my car or my boys. Just vids of cars that races that night if you think ya car so fast come down here to Las Vegas and get ya ass handed back to you. If not just stfu. All you do is flame when I post, I could understand if you have no life and got nothing better to do. But I have a life so dont waste my time with your childish ignorance. Live and let live.

Archived