Bass cd's

for im bout to enter a competetion to see how loud by 15's are, but i dont know what cd to use, im thinking just a bass test cd cause it would could have the loudest possible bass settings?

any good ones or links to where to download them?

the person that told me bout it said you have to have your own cd? i thought that was strange

please help

thanks

i dont think its to legit..its funny, cause i still dont have a ported box, which i need to have my subs start to bang

any good bass cd's albums that you know? or links?..i cant find any online...

i dont think its to legit..its funny, cause i still dont have a ported box, which i need to have my subs start to bang

any good bass cd's albums that you know? or links?..i cant find any online...

Bjork - Telegram - Track 8, about halfway through. Killer bass.

I would suggest you buy a cd instead of downloading bass songs.

CDs i would suggest looking into is BASS 305 and BASS MEKANIC (i think i spelled mekanic wrong but its either that or mekanik).

There are many. Just go to amazon.com and search. You can find one for probably 3-5 bucks shipped. Bass Mekanik is good, DB Jams works great as well. What you want to do is play a sine sweep and find out what frequency you peaked at. When you find out (by asking the person who is metering you), you will use that frequency. Just locate it on the track. On the DB Jams cd I have, they have actual 30 second sine waves. However, in a competition you dont want to do that, you want to just "burp". The DB Jams disc I have has both the sine waves and burps. Burps are about 3 seconds long and the reason why you want to burp is because with sine waves, voice coils on the speaker get extremely hot much quicker, the cooler your voice coils are, the louder you will be. That's why its also suggested not to bump your system the day of the even until the actual competition. I've noticed a full 1 - 1.5 dB difference because I have my own meter. If the cd you get doesnt have burps, just play the sine wave for about 3 seconds then pause the track. Since you have only 30 seconds during your run, do it about every 10 seconds.

Archived