what up?

coolcat467

you should kick it with rbolander. He knows all about being bored and lonely.

Dude you need to chill out with talking all that noise.

Indeed.

Whatever happened to my good pal xero?

I convinced him to sign up for EOD in the army which is what i used to do.

And for you icecreamspam, leave me the hell alone. Im starting to get really pissed.

You dont want to piss me off. click

I convinced him to sign up for EOD in the army which is what i used to do.

And for you icecreamspam, leave me the hell alone. Im starting to get really pissed.

You dont want to piss me off. click

haha, you take everything I say so seriously. And what are you trying to suggest by putting up a link that shows your last couple parking tickets?

haha, you take everything I say so seriously. And what are you trying to suggest by putting up a link that shows your last couple parking tickets?

are you serious? i wouldnt have a felony record for a parking ticket. youre a schmuck. I stabbed a crackhead that tried to jump me.

are you serious? i wouldnt have a felony record for a parking ticket. youre a schmuck. I stabbed a crackhead that tried to jump me.

well, I cant say I'm really impressed that you stabbed a crackhead. But I'm glad that you were able to defend yourself. Your the only person I've ever known who would brag about having a felony record.

what kind of puss wants to settle something on gears or war? what does that prove? that youre a better gamer than me, whoop dee doo. why dont we play war the real way, airsoft or paintball and ill make you run home crying for you mommy. so come play with a real soldier, not one made of pixels.

to the op and everyone else, sorry for threadjacking, but im tired of this clown. IP ban, please.

Archived