Transformers

SIR_VTEC

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I f*cking hate you and I want you gone, you do nothing productive here. I hate people like you, you are like a troll, just owns a Honda and enjoys being a weiner head on Honda forums, unlike good trolls who are owners of other vehicles.

No I f*cking hate you and I want you gone, you do nothing productive here. I hate people like you, you are like a troll, just owns a Honda and enjoys being a weiner head on Honda forums, unlike good trolls who are owners of other vehicles.

I have other vehicles, I have a truck and 2 motorcycles. I have a lot to offer this forum. everyone just takes what I say so seriously. I'm not trying to torture anyone. And even though you hate me I forgive you and love you because thats what Jesus would do.

This is so wrong: Transformers turned into TV jingles and images of little babies having cans of paint poured down their throats as toddlers - all stuck in my head. I am going to have some sick nightmares tonight for sure.

Yeah it is very similar to the cartoons, it's just more of how they got there. I don't like the ending, because it leaves you to think there might be another one, but at the same time, it already killed part of it to make it seem like there won't be another, or else they are going to "rebuild" or make up something that wasn't in the cartoons. It's hard to explain without giving it away. Maybe next week we can discuss further, because I don't want to spoil anything...

...and the girl was f*cking hot!

Michael Bay already announced sequels 2 and 3 will be done. Also for the true fans out there 2 is getting rumors dropped that are only 2 words: 1)Dinobots

2)Devastator

Well thats going to be cool...devastator actually was the tank...

Megan Fox is engaged to Brian Austin Green...he's like 35 and shes like 20 lol...

Archived