Transformers

SIR_VTEC

So who has seen this awesome movie yet? All I can say is if you havent seen it or have watched it when your little you will be more than satisfied....the human story line kinda ruins the movie but then again they couldnt just make a movie with only Transformers....well anyway go see it if you havent yet! :drool:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, there are no Mighty Morphin Power Ranger Movies out right now for you.

I haven't seen it yet, but will be going to see it soon.

transformers.gif

:wub:

Oh yeah, I could imagine this being good regardless of if you watched when you were younger, but for those of us who did watch it, it's just great to see one of the greatest cartoons come up again. :) I can't wait to go see it.

It's been a looooooong time since I watched and played with Transformers, but the movie previews make it as though the Transformers are trying to take over the world or some crap. Lame. :rolleyes:

Yeah it is very similar to the cartoons, it's just more of how they got there. I don't like the ending, because it leaves you to think there might be another one, but at the same time, it already killed part of it to make it seem like there won't be another, or else they are going to "rebuild" or make up something that wasn't in the cartoons. It's hard to explain without giving it away. Maybe next week we can discuss further, because I don't want to spoil anything...

...and the girl was f*cking hot!

Agreed, one movie I will most likely see again in theatres, which is something I rarely do. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD, probably the first DVD I'll buy for my headunit. Haha.

Yeah it is very similar to the cartoons, it's just more of how they got there. I don't like the ending, because it leaves you to think there might be another one, but at the same time, it already killed part of it to make it seem like there won't be another, or else they are going to "rebuild" or make up something that wasn't in the cartoons. It's hard to explain without giving it away. Maybe next week we can discuss further, because I don't want to spoil anything...

...and the girl was f*cking hot!

they are about to start production for the sequel already.

Of course there's going to be a second one, did you watch the credits roll, it shows Starscream flying away to space...can't wait till the second one.

thanks for ruining the movie for me you filthy rat bastard!

BAN!

thanks for ruining the movie for me you filthy rat bastard!

Thanks for ruining the movie for me, you filthy rat bastard!

BAN!

Archived