crannys EM2

heres a few pics i took yestersay of my car , havent posted pics in a while and alots changed , lol. some will like it , some wont , flame away , i like it , haha. i know its a bit ricey , but i cant make it fast and im not someone who can drive a car without doing anything to it.

my garage has been very busy and only getting busier , everytime i do a money job now , i put the proceeds in a jar. i figure at the rate im going , i should have a K swap before Xmas this year.

ignore the empty coffee cup , mothers show and shine spray bottle , and gatorade bottle , haha.

STA71423.jpg

factory ashtray option you never see in these cars , i bought it and fired it in

STA71425.jpg

new deck , pioneer premier DEH-MP770.

STA71424.jpg

new gauges i got not long ago.

STA71426.jpg

my pitbull getting in the dam pics , lol.

STA71428.jpg

check out my back tires , haha.

STA71429.jpg

STA71431.jpg

STA71432.jpg

new cross drilled slotted rotors , zinc coated , they have been on there for a while now , as you can see , no rust on them yet.

STA71433.jpg

STA71427.jpg

i know its not the cleanest right now , but these pics were kind of spur of the moment.

im working on the engine , ill work on stopping the engine later , lol. i just wanna get my hands on the rear spindles off either an RSX or acura EL.

yeah the backs are done i know , lol. try a mortgage , kids and family , tires become less important till the moneys there. just drive slow in the rain , lol.

Your post contradicts itself Billy. You say it's 4x100 and then state that it's both 4x100 and 5x114.3 depending on the year of the EP3.

i thought they were all 4x100 then i looked it up to be sure then i found out they weren't.. so i just edited so it would be true.

didnt do a good job at explaining the edit.

I think it's pretty nice except, of course, the spoiler, which kinda kills it.

Lookin' forward to when you get a K swap in there, man. If anyone on HF deserves one, it's cranny.

I love the wheels and the Tim Hortons!. I'm not going to hate on anyone for their choices, but the spoiler is not my thing, but at least its not aluminum.

Lookin' forward to when you get a K swap in there, man. If anyone on HF deserves one, it's cranny.

I've actually been considering going built all motor K-Series instead of turbo B-Series. Haha.

doesnt look bad IMHO. nice job cranny.

yea take it from the birdman himself. you had a pretty tall wing on your street ricer didn't you?

when my motor craps, i'll have a K20z3 swap.

hahahahaha, I'll believe it when I see it.

im not into the Z series. i hate that drive by wire crap , i want a throttle cable , lol.

you aren't lying dude. i hate my workvan. i can stomp the pedal like 6 times in 3 seconds and it won't do a thing LOL.

Archived