chipping help?

well with out driving it hard and shifting at redline or close it just seems like it doesnt have much power once i start to reach 100 ill be in like 5th and then just wanting to go 100 not racing or anything ill just floor it and once i reaches about 98 or 100 it just seems to stop gaining speed its only at 4000 rpm so i know it can go faster just doesnt want to.

ok ya i think im just goin to try to find a nice 94 or 95 del sol vtec to drop in easy but a big diffrence. ill probably have it upgraded and rebuilt before i get it put in the car. that should be good till now. after college and i got the big money H22 turbo!!

really not much to do? well i dont think you would really need to do much a del sol with an H22 trubo is what putting out 250hp maybe more?? my goal is just to get about 300 hp out of it. that asking to much of an h22?

ya i know i wont be able to have AC but i dont have it now so i dont think ill miss it.. but ya i want something with quite a bit of hp and im deff not happy with the stock d15b7 and i dont think i would be happy with it unless it was turboed or something..

Archived