So, it is the fourth...

...have a great one everyone! For those of you who have to work *cough Dan cough*, sorry, wish you had the day off! What are you all doing today? I personally am just heading to sleep, 8:30am, but will be up around 12:00pm or 1:00pm to go chill with Four Function all day.

yeah... it was baaad. my neighbor and brother went into the house to make a sparkler "bomb"..... like 300+ sparklers in a can, and they all feed each other, so its like instant daylight for about 5 seconds.

well they came back with the coffee can, and set it out and lit it. I walked about ~25 feet away and turned around.... my neighbor ran past me, and said.... "I'd step back a little further if I were you" and it was a good thing we did.

Have a good one everyone :D

I'm going to the beach with friends and bf and family and more friends and people...we are gonna stay until night when the fireworks happen...hehe, in the middle of fireworks, I'm gonna take my bf to a dark little corner :D fireworks of my own :D

Why don't you mail that steak of america to me?

It was my patriotic duty to give that steak a new home, in mah belly.

umm... slept until about 2, headed to my bf's cousin's house a little while later for a small get together. hung out there most of they day/night. there weren't many fireworks going off anywhere, since it would downpour every now and then.

Archived