Picture of my new wheels

So, I went with my gut and against the advice of almost everyone on every forum I asked about......so here they are in gunmetal. I'm loving it. I'm still not too sure about the tire size, but think it looks sick anyway. Any comments on this?

IMG_0918small.jpg

I think that gunmetal looks very nice. The 14's that you had in your other thread were sick too... good choice and beautiful car :thumbsup:

Edit: The Tire size doesnt look that bad either. they aren't not too exccessive, especially with your drop

Edited by 96civichatch

Looks good man. Can't tell if it's a truer shade in real life than your chop or if I'm just fickle but it does look good. Tire size looks fine too and I bet it feels better than those 17s you were rockin'.

looks really nice.

is it me, the perspective, or what? but the front of the car looks a lot lower then then the rear. From the pic the front looks almost an inch or more lower.

looks really nice.

is it me, the perspective, or what? but the front of the car looks a lot lower then then the rear. From the pic the front looks almost an inch or more lower.

Good eye. You're right, but I did that on purpose. I've got coilovers so could set it however I want, but it makes it look a hair more aggressive by having the front a tad lower than the front. Front tires are tucked a little and back tires are flush with the fenders.