Want to be a race mechanic this weekend? (SF Bay Area)

Eli Gilbert

Hi all. I am a new member here, having recently acquired a 1988 Acura Integra. The reason for my post is simple: We are running a big fun race this weekend and need someone who knows their way around an Acura to come out and help with crewing duties. I'm sure you've heard of the race, it's a 24-hour endurance race for cars that cost only $500 - the 24 Hours of LeMons ( www.24hoursoflemons.com ). Our car is themed to be a Japanese Dukes of Hazzard car, our team name the Dukkaidos of Ginza. We have 5 drivers and are ready to kick ass. This will be an awesome event and all your food, booze, etc will be paid for if you commit to helping us out for either Saturday, Sunday, or both. Since we have to purchase a pit pass for you, this offer is extended to: -someone with real experience working on Acuras and know their way around this motor. - someone who can commit to an entire day (or two!) at Altamont Motorsports Park -someone who likes beer Our tool selection is pretty weak so if you have some, that would be great too. Please contact me if you are interested! darthgilb@yahoo.com Eli GilbertDukkaidos of Ginza

Archived