would this box fit?

tallhamer88

why bother getting a box in your trunk. you prob wont be able to hear it very well. im getting the back storage boxes taken out in mine and having a custom box made and ill have 4 10s behind the seats that way it will sound nice and ill be able to hear it loud and clear. that way ill also have all my trunk space.

why bother getting a box in your trunk. you prob wont be able to hear it very well. im getting the back storage boxes taken out in mine and having a custom box made and ill have 4 10s behind the seats that way it will sound nice and ill be able to hear it loud and clear. that way ill also have all my trunk space.

im pretty sure that box wont fit even laying on its back, no it will fit you just wont be able to store your roof in the trunk. I built a custom 15'' enclosure in my spare tire well and it sounds great, of course no spare tire but still trunk room

im pretty sure that box wont fit even laying on its back, no it will fit you just wont be able to store your roof in the trunk. I built a custom 15'' enclosure in my spare tire well and it sounds great, of course no spare tire but still trunk room

I took my spare tire out when I got me new rims and stuff. More space FTW.

Mine was tan colored too but I painted it up with "Bronze" Rustoleum to get it like that. Only took like 30 minutes total to rip everything out and spray it all and didn't make it noticeably louder in the least.

Leaks in the trunk generally come from the trim pieces that slope down from the roof. That or the tails, though mine was deffo the trim. I believe there's a walkthrough on teamsol and I'd deffo advise tallhammer to fix the standard leaky trunk before putting a sub in it.

• 2 weeks later...
how much do u want for them??..and are they easy to install?

yea they are easy to install, basically you just need to mount a piece of angle aluminum on the rear wall, i have one that is already cut and drilled out to mount using factory bolts that are already on that back wall. other than that you just remove the rear compartments and cut down the upper trim piece that is just under the window. i have one for it, its the one you see in the picture, but it has been painted because when i bought the car it was like a chameleon green, so i tried to match it as close as possible to the factory gray, but its off a bit, i would just cut the one you have if you were to buy this. but other than that it just mounts using screws on an angle under the box to hold it from sliding forward. the carpet on the box also extends down to cover the metal that isn't covered by the compartments anymore.

im trying to get $250 for it with the subs and all pieces needed to mount it.

get back at me if you are interested.

yea they are easy to install, basically you just need to mount a piece of angle aluminum on the rear wall, i have one that is already cut and drilled out to mount using factory bolts that are already on that back wall. other than that you just remove the rear compartments and cut down the upper trim piece that is just under the window. i have one for it, its the one you see in the picture, but it has been painted because when i bought the car it was like a chameleon green, so i tried to match it as close as possible to the factory gray, but its off a bit, i would just cut the one you have if you were to buy this. but other than that it just mounts using screws on an angle under the box to hold it from sliding forward. the carpet on the box also extends down to cover the metal that isn't covered by the compartments anymore.

im trying to get $250 for it with the subs and all pieces needed to mount it.

get back at me if you are interested.

hey im intrested in ur box. is it 250 shipped or are u willing to ship it?? what kind of subs u got in there?? amp too or no amp? but hey if ur willing to ship it PM me.

Archived