Opinion on my new wheels

I'm suppossed to be trading my rims at noon today for a set of 99 Civic SI rims. I did a little photoshop and curious to see if you guys like them better stock or painted gunmetal. Sorry for the crappy photoshop, but it gives an idea.

IntegraSIs.jpg

IntegraSIsGM.jpg

Let me know. I like both a lot, so can't decide. Would like to decide today though so I can paint them (if I decide that route) before mounting them tonight.

if thats the look your going for rather than your aftermarkets , than i like the top one , silver better. i mean if your going for the stock look , why paint them gunmetal , would be defeating the whole purpose of looking stock.

I"m not exactly going for the "stock" look. Just something different. I've only seen a few integras with SI rims, and like the looks. I've never seen an integra with gunmetal si rims. Just looking to make them look the best I can for what they are. I really like the "polished" look a lot too, though, so might run that for awhile.

In all honesty, I really liked the previous wheels the best. These do look nice as well though.

But, of the two you shown above I like the unpainted better. Reason being is that the whole car is already black. Having the wheels silver makes them pop out at you and draws attention to them. The painted ones just kind of fade into the rest of the car. With no other bright trim, bright colors, or (gasp) bright graphics on the car the whole thing would kind of be plain. If you did a polished lip on it that might be enough to make the wheels pop as well.

Either or. They'll look better than what you currently have, and they'll draw more attention to the OEM lip kit :D

BTW, welcome back :p

f*ck the rims.

I want the car. Gawd damn!

14"s look pretty nice. I'd be set on those si's though, with the way your car looks.

I'm going to throw something else into the mix here. This is my current setup. I'm almost liking my current 14's better than any of them. Opinions on that??

IMG_0917.jpg

Those look pretty damn good. Go with what you like though.

might as well save the cash and stick with your current 14's, looks pretty good. only thing i don't like is the hood, but you hardly notice it most of the time :p

Yeah, the 14's are needing new tires soon. Plus they're technically my dad's, though I doubt he'll ever want them back. I already got the SI wheels though. I'm thinking about selling them and using the cash for new tires and extended lugs and spacers for the 14's.

Hood...well, I'm not crazy abou it either, but my stock hood has a problem. One bolt broke off inside and another one I can't get the bolt started. If I could get those fixed, my stock hood would be back on.

if you want, i have a set of 16''s for sale after im done refinishing them if you wanted those.

Check them out in the Wheels forum under fixing fugly wheels..

PM me if interested. Good luck :thumbsup:

Archived