What are some good subs and amplifier

Im puttin a system in a evo 9 anyone kno what might be some good subs for that car? I dont want to spend more then 500 . i want amp, 2 12" subs w/box ported. i want bass that will sound nice and clean outside of the car and inside. You guys let me know . 600 max in price. not 500 sorry

Im puttin a system in a evo 9 anyone kno what might be some good subs for that car? I dont want to spend more then 500 . i want amp, 2 12" subs w/box ported. i want bass that will sound nice and clean outside of the car and inside. You guys let me know . 600 max in price. not 500 sorry

If you want clean bass, I suggest a sealed box instead of ported. If too much power is driven to subs in a ported box, it will get sloppy.

define " sound nice and clean outside of the car and inside." I ask this b/c diff people like different level volume of music. What kind of music do you listen to?

On a side note, if you want a real audio setup, $600 is just the tip of the iceberg. I would suggest just saving up if you want high quality crisp/boomy sound. I would save up around 1500. add another 200-400 for a good car alarm :ninja:

define " sound nice and clean outside of the car and inside." I ask this b/c diff people like different level volume of music. What kind of music do you listen to?

On a side note, if you want a real audio setup, $600 is just the tip of the iceberg. I would suggest just saving up if you want high quality crisp/boomy sound. I would save up around 1500. add another 200-400 for a good car alarm:ninja:

x2.

ya if your wanting something that sounds nice and clear inside and outside the car your prob goin to have to spend more than 500 i would save up about 800 to a grand. i know exile subs and amps are pretty spendy but they kick ass. then you are deff goin to want an alarm. the alarm was the first thing i got on my car now im about to put about 1000 into a stereo system in a lil del sol 4 10s behind the 2 seats prob an amp or 2 in the trunk and new deck. it gets spendy fast.

i got a pair of alpine 10" type e w/ a 1000w pyramid amp and they sound great together. ive got $100 in the amp, $50 for speakers, and $100 for my sony head unit

Archived