Any mod ideas for 94 Civic DX Hatchback

crat1520

I have a 94 Dx hatchback with 149,000 miles roughly. I trust it will last long enough to even bother putting money into it, mods wise. It's currently grey but I wanted fully dark black. I would like those really cool rear lamps and some cool projectors on the front that resemble BMWs I saw some on here. I need to replace the front bumper because the previous owner was in an accident and the one that's on there now doesn't really fit to me as far as looking like the original. I also would prefer some conversions of the manual door locks and manual windows to auto. that way it can be wired into my current remote starter/alarm system for keyless entry. So if anyone with a 93-96 civic coupe or hatchback with mods please post pics and give me an estimate on the costs of custom work. I am 19 and this is my first car. I know HOndas last and I would like to make it look better as long as i'm drving it. When I can afford a much newer car I would still keep this. Thanks guys.

First off, so you're ahead..your body style was 92/95, not 96..completely different.

In order to look good, you can go with something simple.. a suspension drop (don't be cheap with it if you're looking into going with something performance oriented at a later date), a lip kit of some sort..Mugen front lip would look good, rims..duckbill spoiler and a couple other doodads would make it look nicer.

Please for the love of god keep the stock bumpers...no body kits :)

I have a EH2 also and they can look really sharp if done right. The Type-R lip kit looks better IMO but the Mugen is nice too. I think the JDM fogs look pretty cool. Check out http://clubeg6.com . It's a forum just for EG and EH civics, a lot of clean hatches on there.

get some 18''s and make sure they're chrome.

ebay body kit.. better if it doesnt fit.

paint your hood black to resemble carbon fiber.

tvs everywhere.. in centercap holes, headlight housing, and in all headrests.

then you'll have one bad azz masheen.

Swap, Swap, Swap my freind. Go VTEC! and then you can worry about the visual aesthetics of the car..

+1, B16 or 18 would be a easy swap.

Oh yeah Carter, don't pay any attention to our local little emo hobbit named EBP_EM1.

Swap, Swap, Swap my freind. Go VTEC! and then you can worry about the visual aesthetics of the car..

Yeah don't worry about displacement, torque, or HP. As long as you have vtak you will run 10's.

lies

it has no ls1, it can't run 10's! it wasn't touched by the hand of god, yo!

look, dude. (this to the OP.) i'm sure you know what rice is, as i'm sure you've seen body kitted car with altezza/euro tails and stickers everywhere. stray away from that look as much as possible, even if you like it..to save yourself the bashing.

it's all on you to do what you want to do mang.

Archived