Rob. I need advice sonz.

Ben.

Did my best with a 12.67@117 and a 1.82 60' on drag radials.

I was afraid to really launch it. That was a 2500rpm feather without dumping it. As soon..and I mean LITERALLY as soon as I felt it rolling I punched it. My RT was .740 which could've easily been better..although that doesn't really matter.. Just thought it was crapty. It was pretty awesome, I was running side by side with an '03 Cobra that had a full Bassani exhaust system with Mac long tubes. He got a 12.51 though, with a slightly higher trap speed. Must be nice having F/I. I've pretty much got most of the bolt on's..full exhaust, headers, intake, ported tb. Could get a different intake manifold setup obviously and do some suspension tweaking but I wanna' get my rear situated first.

Anywho. I need to know who you'd be using for rear-end's. Moser? I don't know that I'd wanna use a spool if I were using this as a daily driver.

Cam'd Z, you're welcome to join in too brudda.

Probably not. Being as it's a daily driver. I wanna get my numbers down as low as I can without having to do any weight reduction.

A couple. :o I need to post some of them up. I don't have a lot of zem.

My old cheapass digicam = does not like Pepsi.

Is that with the cam? I hope so, because that trap is sickly high for just bolt-ons. Nice 60', get some slicks! I would go with a Moser 12 bolt or a 9", forget a good company for those though. I hear good things about them both, solid stuff.

No..that's not good camming.. That's with my car completely tuned out and what felt like the perfect run. Tires mildly deflated and all.

I wasn't the only LS car running like that. There's a baby cammed/all the bolt on's SS running faster than me there. it's a good track.

Well, for your modifications your E/T seems right on target, but your MPH is telling me your car is capable of mid 11's as it sits, which is rediculous. I mean, with lid, headers, exhaust and drag radials, I went 12.688 @ 110.51 with a 1.965 60' time. I mean, if I pulled a 1.82 like you did, I should have hit a 12.3 or 12.4 @ around 112, but 117, holy crap. I do know that the 6-speeds trap higher, but that's rediculously high! Like this kids exhaust Z-28 goes 13.1 @ 109 and I think that MPH is way high too. Who knows, congratulations though!

Wow. I sounded a blithering idiot early this morning.

I = not a morning person.

Anyway. Yea, I'm not seeing an 11 second pass out of this on slicks with a built rear. I'd have to be trapped well into the 120's or more to get that, at least from what I've seen out of other cars.

But funny. Bwaha.

Speaking of funny, Rob..

You know my Dad called me today..about Noon..

"Who is Busted LS1 and why is a guy named Robert sending you a hoover and some bass brand shoes?"

LOL.

Yea, I was a noob. I forgot. :p

I almost died when he asked.

I was like "check what's in there? that motherfracker crap in a box?"

Archived