No power to my injectors on a d16a1 swap 87 crx si

Just2kos

You need the distributor for the motor. You can't rock the brown top distributor as the computer can't run it.

people on here said that it was possible to run the brow top distributor on a black top d16a1 i have the computer out of the integra what if i use the wire harness off it as well

yea the motor is out of a 1st generation integra it is external coil i just cant get no spark to my coil i think it has to do with the wires that come out of the distributor bc they arent their on the integras distributor maybe i need the motor wire harness for the d16a1 to make it run....

yea the motor is out of a 1st generation integra it is external coil i just cant get no spark to my coil i think it has to do with the wires that come out of the distributor bc they arent their on the integras distributor maybe i need the motor wire harness for the d16a1 to make it run....

see if your getting 12 volts going to the (+)coil with the ignition in the ON positon.

If you do,crank the motor and on the (-) side of the coil put a test light there.The test light should blink

ON and OFF . If it don't blink ,and your getting 12 volts @ the (+) side, coil is bad.If no 12 volts what so ever,you'll have to trace the wire back.

see if your getting 12 volts going to the (+)coil with the ignition in the ON positon.

If you do,crank the motor and on the (-) side of the coil put a test light there.The test light should blink

ON and OFF . If it don't blink ,and your getting 12 volts @ the (+) side, coil is bad.If no 12 volts what so ever,you'll have to trace the wire back.

thanks ill give that a try tomarrow

thanks ill give that a try tomarrow

on my previous comment i put i had no spark to my coil i ment to my injectors i got spark to all my plugs just nothing to my injectors to shoot the gas into the car.. i was told that the wires for the injectors run off the computer but i think it has to do something with the wires for the distributor ( thats y i am thinking i need a harness for and integra that may have them wires hooked up differently since their are no wires comming off the distributor...

Archived