im new

SupraSlayer351T

Well it seems i got off to a bad start with some of you, but i wanna start over, so my name is Randall, i have a 1990 Ford Mustang 351w with a single t76 turbo and pulls 800 at the most and runs low 9's, i have spent a few years working on this thing getting it to where it is today, most guys i hang out with are import guys so...any questions just ask

I now have to invest some serious money into my crap. :(

I have a track outing tomorrow..looking forward to seeing what I do.

Best was 12.8@115 with merely a catback and a skipshift eliminator. I've since eliminated the catback, gone with longtubes, catless h pipe and what you would call straight through duals with dual-tips. Also now has an SLP CAI, SLP ported TB and I have a cam on order.

This time I'll be running dr's rather than street tires. That 1.9 was pretty weak. There were Prelude's out there on street tires hitting that. Friend of mine has some Pro-Stars with huge drag radials they're gonna' let me use so I'm hoping for a mid 12ish pass @ around the same if not a little quicker.

Archived