why are hondas so fast part 2

speedjunkie92

You'll have to prove that to me.

See, herein lies the issue. You drive a Mustang. A Convertible, at that. They outweigh the hatchbacks of those years which were around 3200/3300 pounds due to frame supports and whatnot.

PLUS you're driving a torquless four-cylinder, and trust me..the turbo doesn't make up THAT much of the torque. Hmm. We're around the same weight, I'm POSITIVE I'm making more power than you and PRETTY confident that I'm making a lot more torque, too. Plus I've got six, long gears..pretty much a performance inspired car..whereas you, sir.. have what, four?

Turdmobile.

________________________________________________________________________________

sorry still no chance, ok so you have torque but i have you in the long run and sorry but yeah the turbo does make up for the weight, have you ever driven anything that was a 2.3T if not shut your mouth because you've never seen one run and if you did you wouldent be saying your redneck T/A will eat my 4bannger wanna know how many guys have said that same thing you said well none of them beat me so sorry come again when your not driving a T/A

Haha. This is hilarious. Someone telling me to shut my mouth.

And, respect the mullet. My car>yours.

So until you show me slips, I'm going to continue thinking that.. Until you show me vid of your car running, YOU can pipe down with that mess..

Where's pics of said "4 banger", hm?

what the hell did i miss?? in my opinion, this is some of the stupidist bullcrap ive seen...i hate when people try to act all hard on the computer...only little kids play this stupid import vs domestic ford vs chevy BULLcrap....so quit the E thuggin

Sorry. I win. :)

what the hell did i miss?? in my opinion, this is some of the stupidist bullcrap ive seen...i hate when people try to act all hard on the computer...only little kids play this stupid import vs domestic ford vs chevy BULLcrap....so quit the E thuggin

Aaand as usual, no one cares about your opinion.

20 bucks says this is the same kid as the OP under a different username.

Look, we can go tit-for tat all day but in terms of Mustang's and four cylinders, that 2.3 is only gonna go so far whereas the 5.7 LT1/LS1 can go do some serious crap.

It's gonna take a LOT more money to make that 2.3 hit 520 whereas you can dump what, four thousand well invested dollars and you're banging on 600.

And I don't know about you guys, but if I'm modding a Mustang, that crapbox four cylinder will be the first to go.

And, also. I couldn't HELP but notice..

You say only little kids play the import/domestic game? I couldn't help but to notice you threw your two cent in. Guess that makes you a big a child as all of us, hm?

Niiice job you shiny bright star. You fail.

Edit -- Good job on sucking so bad @ trying to post vids you had to delete that spammed ass post.

20 bucks says this is the same kid as the OP under a different username.

Look, we can go tit-for tat all day but in terms of Mustang's and four cylinders, that 2.3 is only gonna go so far whereas the 5.7 LT1/LS1 can go do some serious crap.

It's gonna take a LOT more money to make that 2.3 hit 520 whereas you can dump what, four thousand well invested dollars and you're banging on 600.

And I don't know about you guys, but if I'm modding a Mustang, that crapbox four cylinder will be the first to go.

Actually its his brother

Awww big bwother have to stick up for wittle bwother? AWWWWWWWW.

He's ripping on his own brother and can't even bash right.

HILAAAAAAARIOUS.

this guy here Jon Huber now runs low 8's but this is an old vid

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q_61NpziPuI

Jon Blairs 9 second SVO

Awww big bwother have to stick up for wittle bwother? AWWWWWWWW.

He's ripping on his own brother and can't even bash right.

HILAAAAAAARIOUS.

I aint trying to rip anyone or stick up for anyone

Aww him still talkin noise..

Dude, just go to LS1Tech and hunt for 7 and 8 second Camaro's and Trans Am's. They're plentiful.

The fact of the matter is, you claim the guy that's running 8's now, is running 8's.. Aaand none of those vids thus far have shown me 8's.

sigh whatever i dont have a vid yet of him runningg 8's... and go over to turbomustangs.com you'll fnd more....but your right about how much money it takes to make a 2.3 do that, which is half the reason i went with a 351 and a single T76 and im getting it re tuned Monday and should be in the 800+ area ;)

Archived