hello from hollywood

Nancy

i called in sick for the weekend and decided to take my son to hollywood. its so weird over here and it smells like pee, other than that its pretty cool.

a few stars that caught my interest

DSC_3025.jpg

DSC_3018.jpg

DSC_3010.jpg

DSC_3012.jpg

this guy was so cool

DSC_3015.jpg

other ones

DSC_3041.jpg

DSC_3020.jpg

DSC_3008.jpg

me and my baby

DSC_3024.jpg

DSC_3054.jpg

i have more that ill post later, photobucket is lagging.

haha, yeah it does smell like pee. we went there at night and it was pretty shady, and we got harassed by some sweeper guy outside of the chinese theater. i have a picture somewhere of two of our friends being harassed by some other random guy, i think he may have been a bum or something, and one of our friends has this priceless look on his face.

eh, its hollywood. i have work there on occasion. the street actors outside of the chinese theatre are pretty cool. you should see them on a busy day, they end up all over the place.

you should smell ny subways. when there are bums around, you'll smell urine. I sometimes go clubbing here and would have to walk pass by some bums in downtown and you'd smell strong urine and feces. i dont know how they can live like that. id strip butt naked if it rained.

nice pics and cuuute son :)

ya, it's just like Rick said..."eh" I see this place too often...I've been to San Diego only 3 times...once to the mall, once to Sea World and the other time just going everywhere and to the beach with bf...

Archived