So im in Oceanside...

I love it. In-n-Out burger is the crapt, Rick is cool as hell. I get to see my best friend and his new car soon. I love it here. Its great. California is the greatest crapt ever.

They also have an autotrader just for asian vehicles, for some reason I cant get over that.

Edited by EH6TunerDaniel

our gas here in cali is 3.14 a gallon. Daniel is pretty chill, he is a big bitch though, 6'4", close to 200lbs, originally i was gonna pick him up on the bike since i didnt have a car, and that would have been one funny lookin site to see. eh6 is staying at my pad for the weekend. should be fun, an HF meet with only 2 members, yay.

Edited by rbolander

LOL. its true, my arm is sunburnt to hell. we were stuck in traffic for like two hours because everyone wanted to go to the fair before it closed and I had my arm hanging out the window without even thinking about it. well, the results you can see for yourself. LAME.

tomorrow we go to the beach to get drunk as pass out.

sunburn.jpg

LOL. its true, my arm is sunburnt to hell. we were stuck in traffic for like two hours because everyone wanted to go to the fair before it closed and I had my arm hanging out the window without even thinking about it. well, the results you can see for yourself. LAME.

tomorrow we go to the beach to get drunk as pass out.

sunburn.jpg

Oh dear GOD that's beautiful.

Edited by busted ls1

well, smitty and daniel just left for texas. i was a cool little meet. smitty raced his sr20 swapped 240sx against my ninja. I won. Did a huge ass wheelie by accident and scared the crap out of myself, but it was funny.

Oceanside is cool, my sister used to live in Cardiff and Carlsbad.

I love oceanside. i love california period. everyone should move out here.

and yes, i did punch daniel in the face. It was pretty funny. and yes, we were sober at the time, actually, we were sober the entire time.

Edited by rbolander

I love oceanside. i love california period. everyone should move out here.

and yes, i did punch daniel in the face. It was pretty funny. and yes, we were sober at the time, actually, we were sober the entire time.

Why did you punch him in the face? Knock out? Stitches?

frackK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arizona sucks. Im stuck in a motel room in Gila Bend or something. The number 4 spark plug blew out and it started to run on 3 cylinders. Did a compression check and it read about 25 psi in #4. Not good for a modded sr20. Stuck here until my dad gets here with a truck and trailer.

Rick punched me in the face because I told him he could.

I did get pretty fracked up in Yuma last night playing beer pong though.

frackK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arizona sucks. Im stuck in a motel room in Gila Bend or something. The number 4 spark plug blew out and it started to run on 3 cylinders. Did a compression check and it read about 25 psi in #4. Not good for a modded sr20. Stuck here until my dad gets here with a truck and trailer.

Rick punched me in the face because I told him he could.

I did get pretty fracked up in Yuma last night playing beer pong though.

LMAO.

he was wearing my motorcycle helmet and i punched the visor on the helmet. it flexed and popped back and hit him in the nose. it was pretty funny. he sat there for like 10 minutes checking to see if he was bleeding or not.